SARASOTA COUNTY GOVERNMENT
About Our Job
Our HR team supports our 2,200 County employees and over 5,000 people covered on our plans. Showcase your passion in this role where you’ll develop and direct all strategic aspects of the County’s Employee Benefits & Wellness programs! The starting pay range for this role is $103,000.00 – $110,000.00, based on your experience. You’ll lead a team of 8, with 5 direct reports.
Up to $3,000 relocation is available for those moving 50+ miles to join the premier community where people choose to live, work, and play!
- Manage and direct all operational and budgetary aspects of benefits administration and wellness for employees of the Board of County Commissioners and Constitutional Officers.
- Trend analysis, plan design, projections and premium setting.
- Administer employee benefits programs such as health, dental, long/short term disability, life insurance, retirement plans, flexible spending account, etc.
- Research, analyze, design, recommend and implement new benefits programs or changes to existing programs.
- Negotiate with vendor for renewals.
- Act as claims fiduciary for self-insured health and dental plans.
- Determine and coordinate methods of self-insurance and/or the purchase of benefit/insurance products.
- Oversees maintenance of reinsurance contracts.
- Manage overall cost of the benefit program and keeps administration informed of the program’s performance.
- Bachelor’s degree AND six (6) years of related experience
- – OR – Master’s degree AND four (4) years of related experience
- Minimum of four (4) years supervisory/management experience
- May consider substituting years of experience for degree
About Everything Else
Starting Pay Range: $103,000.00 – $110,000.00, based on your experience
APPLY TODAY: https://bit.ly/3NujwCF