SARASOTA COUNTY GOVERNMENT
About Our Job
Showcase your passion for caring for employees as our Benefits & Wellness Manager! Provide strategic, managerial, consultative, and financial analysis for all aspects of the County’s employee benefits and wellness programs including County operated fitness facilities.
- Monitors the effectiveness of existing benefit and wellness plans/programs, researches and recommends cost-effective options to promote employee engagement, and drive ROI wherever possible. Ensure programs, both internal and vendor operated are functioning at highest efficiencies to support a healthy workforce and reduce disease burden and associated costs.
- Responsible for completion of detailed financial analysis, payments and reimbursement requests including self-insured claims funding, actuarial studies, stop-loss claims, etc.
- Supports Employee Health & Benefits Manager in communicating benefit and wellness program trends, outcomes and targeted improvement solutions to BCC leadership, management, and Elected Officials.
- Provides oversight, technical analysis, and consultation to third party administrators and internal staff regarding all aspects of employee benefits and wellness.
- Solicits, negotiates, implements, and manages vendor contracts and compliance with multiple providers for employee benefits and wellness while adhering to budget. Identifies needs and approves the acquisition of new exercise/wellness equipment to support all aspects of County operated Fitness Centers.
- Supervises a multi-faceted staff that includes a Certified Diabetes Educator (CDE), Health and Behavioral Consultant, Communications Specialist, a Benefits Coordinator, and 2 Benefits Specialists.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health Administration, Human Resources, Business Administration or Finance AND four (4) years of professional-level related experience in Human Resources including Benefits.
- OR Associates degree AND six (6) years of job-related experience.
- OR Year-for-year experience may substitute for the college degree.
- Two (2) or more years of supervisory experience.
- Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS) certification.
About Everything Else
Starting Pay Range: $83,012.80 – $95,014.40
Position Salary Range: $64,896.00 – $114,358.40
APPLY TODAY: https://bit.ly/43Bo8hw