Indian River County Clerk of Court, IT Application Support Analyst
Indian River County Clerk of Court, Vero Beach, Florida
Instructions to apply can be found by visiting the job posting:
MAJOR PURPOSE OF JOB:
Under routine supervision from the IT Director, maintains and supports end user applications as assigned by the IT Director, including, but not limited to: Benchmark, Landmark, Axia, Jurymark, Taxsmart, Excise, Munis.
MAJOR JOB DUTIES:
1. Develops, applies updates, and configures both live and test systems.
2. Maintains user accounts within the applications, including their assigned rights and roles.
3. Maintains administrative settings within the application(s).
4. Applies updates from the vendor.
5. Acts as a liaison between the vendor and end user.
6. Provides problem assistance and guidance.
7. Creates and/or maintains Crystal Reports.
8. Creates, modifies, and debug TSQL scripts.
9. Creates and/or maintains content on the Clerk’s website using the Percussion Content Management suite.
STARTING SALARY: $46,280 - $60,000 DOQ
HOURS: 8:00 A.M. through 5:00 P.M., Monday through Friday