Now counties can save even more on health costs thanks to NACo’s Prescription- Health- Dental Discount Program -- formerly known as the NACo Prescription Discount Card. NACo has added health and dental discounts through their new Live Healthy program. In addition to savings on prescriptions, county employees and residents receive discounts on things like vision procedures, hearing aids and screenings, prepaid lab work, diabetes supplies, plus a whole lot more. Participation in the dental and health discount programs is FREE for member counties. Residents in participating counties can enroll in the Health and Dental options for as low as $6.95 per month. Contact FAC Enterprise & Corporate Relations Coordinator Latoya Washington at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on how you can start saving today.
Live Healthy U.S. Counties Fast Facts:
- The average discount on prescription medications when using the card is 24%
- The drug card can be used on pet medications
- 15%-50% off of most dental procedures
- Vision: Save on exams, lenses, contacts, and even up to 35% off of frames. You can even save up to 15% on LASIK procedures.
- Hearing: Discounts up to 35% on hearing aids, and screenings
- Lab Work: Save 20%-70% on lab services,
- Diagnostic Imaging: 40%-70% savings offered on CT scans & MRI’s