The proposed revisions would:
- Add a definition for "actively growing" turf (meaning that which requires biweekly mowing)
- Replace the existing recommended nitrogen table with a new table with spring/summer and fall/winter categories, and adding a timing of application to be only on "actively growing" turf
- Deleting the limit of 1 lb/1000 sq.ft. at any one time and replacing it with a limit of 2 lbs/1000 sq.ft. during the spring provided that no more that 35% is released in the first seven days
- Require labels to provide "minimum" coverage area instead of "maximum" coverage area.
- Update the published versions of BMPs for Golf Courses and Protection of Water Resources