Calhoun County Board of County Commissioners
CALHOUN COUNTY BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS IS A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE AND AN
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Position: Equipment Operator – 2 positions
Closing date: Open until filled
Salary: To be determined, depending upon experience
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Possess a valid Class B driver’s license or willing to obtain
• Pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
Operate (or willing to learn) the following equipment:
• Mowing Tractor
• Roller, Loader
***NOTE: These examples are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work performed for this classification. The omission of specific statement of duties does not exclude them from the position.
• Shovel and rake.
• Run chain saw and weed eater.
• Operate farm tractor.
• Willing to learn how to perform these duties.
• Performs other duties as assigned by Superintendent as needed.
• Will be on call for any storms or other emergencies.
• Physical Demands: the physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will work in inclement weather, be required to walk over rough, and uneven surfaces: bend, stoop, stretch, climb, push, and kneel while performing activities such as shoveling, digging, pounding, tamping, loading and unloading materials. Requires ability to lift and / or move up to 70 pounds or more.
Benefits offered: Retirement, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Holidays, Annual/Sick leave, Employee-funded 457(b) Deferred Comp, Employee-funded FSA .”
Applications will only be accepted at:
16908 N Pear Street
Blountstown, Florida 32424