- Health Policy’s SB 1884 regarding County Medicaid Contributions is on the Special Order Calendar for Monday, April 29.
- The Senate will also take up the creations of the Healthy Florida program (SB 1816, Appropriations)
- Senator Simpson’s bill to modify the Florida Retirement System (SB 1392) is scheduled for the Senate Floor.
- Also on the Senate Floor, bills to address Pain Management Clinics (SB 1192, Sen. Grimsley), the Disposition of Human Remains (SB 370, Sen. Sachs), and Agricultural Lands.
- Budget Chairs will continue to work on the budget for finalization of the General Appropriations Act. All unresolved issues will bump to the Chairs of the Appropriations Committees on Tuesday, April 23, at 5:00 p.m.